Welcome to the Paper-doll World of...
What's New on the Site!
- In Available Now! 1939: HOLLYWOOD'S GOLDEN YEAR. A paper doll book honoring many of the famous films released in the year that experts consider the best. Glamorous, sophisticated styles of the day and many lavish looks from historic dramas. A trio of movie star dolls wear 16 fabulous costumes from “Gone With the Wind,” “The Women,” “Ninotchka” and many more.
- In Available Now! VERONICA LAKE Paper Dolls. A very glamorous new book that is truly a tribute to the sultry star with the famous peek-a-boo hair-do. This new paper doll book features three Veronica dolls (one with her long hair in an upsweep) and eight pages of clothes that she actually wore, either in films or in her private life.
- In Available Now! SPECIAL SINGLE SHEET SETS Two brand new sets, each one featuring a doll on card stock and four sheets of film costumes on glossy paper. “Look at Me, I'm a 50's Teen Star” recalls the perky, wholesome look of mid-century cinema. The other set, “Hollywood Bride” features the varied wedding outfits worn by one of filmdom's most-married super stars.
- In Available Now! HOLLYWOOD BRIDE A brand new set featuring a doll on 8.5X11 card stock and four sheets of outfits. The set shows the varied wedding outfits worn by one of filmdom's most-married super stars; seven wedding outfits from her eight marriages. A tailored suit, gowns of chiffon and lace, plus an exotic, ethnic caftan. Included is the exquisite gown seen on the screen in “Father of the Bride.” Availables now from paperdollreview.com.
What's Coming Soon!
- Work-in-Progress! FASHIONS THAT ROCKED AND WRECKED THE RED CARPET. A brand new book of fashions worn over the years by stars who walked the fashion gauntlet of the red carpet that is rolled out for arrivals at awards ceremonies. The winners and the losers, the style-setters and the thrill-seekers. Four dolls to model the glamorous gowns and giddy get-ups.
- Work-in-Progress! SURPRISE PROJECTS FOR THE 2013 "WAY OUT WEST" PAPER DOLL CONVENTION. to be held in Los Angeles, August 29-September 1. Location: Embassy Suites Hotel, LA Airport South, 1440 East Imperial Avenue, El Segunda, California, 90245. Special convention rate available. Convention registration fee (including meals/workshops/presentations) is $295 until July 1 and $325 thereafter. Absentee registration (souvenirs) is $100. For information, contact Deanna Williams, email: email@example.com.